- A laptop with Microsoft Windows 8 & Microsoft Office 2013
- AV Staff will help you in preparing your presentation and will be besides for any assistance.
- The LED Screens & Projectors are supporting HDMI Cables
Instructions for Speakers :
- All presentations should be saved on a USB flash memory.
- Please save presentations in PowerPoint 2013 or later.
- Make sure that all videos & pictures in the same file of presentation even if it’s embedded in the presentation file.
- If you have special kind of fonts, please provide us by the names of these fonts.
- We recommend to use QuickTime software for videos Conversion.
- Upload your presentation early ( 45 min before ) to the Audiovisual Center (ECLS AV Center ) as we need to load the presentations to AV Server before the sessions.
- If you exceed the presentation period, the screen will be closed automatically.
Instructions for Chairpersons :
- Please attend the session rooms 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the time of the sessions you chair.
Please introduce the speaker, state the presentation title for each speaker and remind him/her of the duration of his presentation.
*NOTE: If you have difficulty uploading the presentation, please come to our audiovisual center on Ground Floor Breakout 1, Hotel Crowne Plaza. 2 hours before your talk presentation, our audio-visual staff will assist you in uploading your talk.